Corpus Christi Water Softener Services
New System Installation, Repairs & More
Hard water is not only bad for your skin, but it can also be bad for your hair, clothes, and even your appliances. At Custom Filtration & Plumbing Co., our water softener services in Corpus Christi are designed to remove harsh irritants and contaminants from your water so that you can enjoy a variety of benefits.
With more than 25 years of experience in the plumbing and water treatment industry, we can help you find a solution that’s right for your home or business. Reach out to us today to learn more about water softeners or to schedule service for your existing system.
What Is a Water Softener?
A water softener is a device that removes minerals from your water supply, typically calcium and magnesium. The system does this by using a water softener resin. The resin removes the minerals and flushes them to waste during the regeneration process.
Please contact our plumbers at (361) 240-8466 for more information about our water softener systems. You can also reach us online.
Get quality work performed by our well-trained, background-checked technicians.
We never leave you unhappy! We do what it takes to guarantee your satisfaction.
Get a plumber out fast with our same-day appointments.
Our flexible financing options support you however you'd like to pay.
Types of Water Softeners
- A Salt-Based Water Softener: Salt-based water softeners use sodium chloride to remove minerals from the water. The softener contains a brine tank, which is filled with water and salt. When you use a salt-based water softener, the hard water is passed through a resin that attracts the minerals. When the water leaves the softener, it has been cleaned of minerals. The brine tank refills the softener with salt and water. As the water is used, the process continues.
- A Non-Salt Based Water Conditioner: A non-salt conditioner is not a water softener but a conditioner. As water passes through the unit, minerals are altered but not removed. This helps prevent sticking to surfaces such as pipes or water heaters and appliances. However, the end result is not softened water as some may believe. Please feel free to call and talk to us if ever considering this option.
No matter your needs, our team can help you find the right solution! Call us today at (361) 240-8466 to get started.
This company does great work fast at a very reasonable cost!Larry E.
Great service and response time.Steven C.
The Benefits of Water Softeners
A water softener can help you avoid a number of problems, including:
- Skin Irritation: Hard water can cause skin irritation, especially if you are showering with it. The minerals in your water can clog pores and irritate your skin, but a water softener can help prevent this.
- Hair Problems: Hard water can cause hair to become dry, tangled, and rough, leading to breakage and other forms of damage. A water softener can help prevent this by removing the irritants from your water.
- Stains and Spots: Hard water can leave mineral deposits on your dishes and other surfaces, which can cause staining and spotting. By removing these minerals from the water, a water softener can help prevent unsightly stains and spots on your clean dishware.
- Rusting and Corrosion: Hard water can cause rusted and corroded pipes, faucets, and appliances. This can lead to all sorts of problems with your plumbing system, but a water softener can help.
And, when it comes to the quality of your water, water softening systems can help with:
- Better tasting water
- Less soap consumption
- Easier cleaning
- Less laundry wear and tear
If you are interested in a water softener, please contact us at Custom Filtration & Plumbing Co.. We can help you choose the right water softener for your home.